|Location:||West Cowes, Isle of Wight|
|Date:||29th April 2017 - 30th April 2017|
Isle of Wight Challenge - walk, jog or runFollows the stunning coastal path loop around the island, with spectacular coastlines and sandy beaches
The full challenge covers 105km around England’s largest island. Most will walk it at their own pace; some will jog parts, and a few will even run the full distance ultra marathon style – all will be fully supported all the way. However you choose to do it, it will be a test of stamina and determination, rewarded with a great sense of achievement - a bank holiday weekend to remember!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! - ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- Choose your distance - Full Island, Half Island or Quarter Island.
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage & more!
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each.
- Finisher's medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Camping option the night before the challenge in Cowes
Full island (105km) Registration: £70
Minimum sponsorship: £395
Half island (55km) Registration: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £275
Quarter island (25km) Registration: £40
Minimum sponorship: £150
50% of minimum sponsorship due 6 weeks prior to event - i.e. 20th March. Remainder, plus any extra raised, due within 4 weeks of completing challenge i.e. 29th May.
Get 25% off the registration fee till 31 December 2016!
Type in the code PCRFDEC in the ‘discount code box’ when you register
Once you've registered, email us or ring 020 8360 1119 to let us know and we'll send you a free PCRF T-shirt and fundraising pack.
For full information on the challenge, what's included, the route, FAQ’s and much more – visit www.isleofwightchallenge.com